Sunday, May 3, 2009

About Heather

My name is Heather Rudalavage.

I am a licensed, registered dietitian who has been working in the nutrition field for the last 10 years. After graduating from The Pennsylvania State University with a BS in Nutrition, I completed a year long dietetic internship. Once I completed my internship, I began working as a clinical dietitian in acute care settings.

When my first child was born, I stopped working full time and started working a little closer to home, (OK, in the home is more like it). I now have 3 beautiful children, and I have been through the whole process of pregnancy, breastfeeding, feeding toddlers and children. I know how hard it is to manage a household with young children and not lose your self in the process!

I believe in a non-diet approach to wellness and weight loss. Diets don't work, and it is not because of will power! Diets take the pleasure away from eating. Diets increase cravings and actually slow your metabolism.

For more information or a free phone consultation, please visit our web site at http://www.intuitive-nutrition.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment