Friday, May 29, 2009

Nourish Yourself!

I met with a fabulous friend and personal trainer last night over dinner at Zahav, a yummy new Israeli restaurant in center city. We spoke about how it is so important to get clients to nourish themselves. I gotta be honest when he asked me what I am doing for myself these days, I stumbled and blushed and said whheeeelll... It's so easy to get wrapped up in kids and husbands and schedules and work. No wonder we begin to turn to food to seek comfort. I know food isn't the answer, but it is so darn available. I realized I have to begin to do something for myself, really on a selfish level. My friend Pete has a class called releasing your inner athlete, sounds good to me! Maybe I am athletic, it's just buried under layers of pudge. I'll keep you posted! Check out Pete's site at www.petemattis.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment