Monday, June 1, 2009

I caved!

So, here it is 9:30 in the morning and I just served my 2 yo Pirates Booty for a snack, organic, but non the less Junk Food, by definition. Blame it on exhaustion or the fact that it's Monday or maybe it's me allowing my daughter to eat intuitively. I try to let my kids eat intuitively, within reason, usually. I promote intuitive eating to my clients and proclaim that there are no good foods or bad foods and that all foods provide something, and yet when it comes to my kids, it's more of a challenge. Won't they want ice cream every day? Here is the answer, as if on cue, my daughter just returned the empty bowl of Pirate's Booty and now is looking in the fridge for strawberries- which we just picked as a family on Saturday. So, it appears the proof is in the pudding, as they say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment