Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's talk about 2 year olds

Ahhh to be 2. I tell people that my daughter is in full glory 2 year old world. She is either incredibly cute and adorable and so lovable you just want to eat her up! Or, she is being such a total mess that I can only assume she has been possessed! Case in point, Sunday we went to a princess party at a salon for girls- yeah I know what you are thinking, anyway, she was sooo cute at the party having a grand time playing dress up and having glitter sprayed in her hair and just having a blast! Then yesterday, I had to get her in the car to take my middle child to the little gym, and she was a nightmare! I ended up throwing her in the car (almost literally), strapping her in and fuming the whole way to the gym while she thrashed around, screamed and wailed. Let me add she was wearing only a pull up as she refused to get dressed! Thank goodness I was not pulled over b/c I was thinking I could just see that scene! So, there you have it- day 1 of summer vacation, 99 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment