Friday, June 12, 2009

The Summer Newsletter

I know it's been a few days since my last blog, but I have an excuse. I have been putting together the Summer Edition of the Intuitive Eating Newsletter- If you would like to be added to my mailing list, drop me a line. Last night, as my husband is proofing it, he gets to the recipe page and says, "Hey, you never made Carefree Flounder for me" Which I then explained to him that in fact I had made it, it was just a little while ago...um...like 8 years ago, before we had kids. Wow, where does the time go! So, I have promised him and myself that I will make it again, who knows maybe the kids will like it too. I guess I just assumed they wouldn't. They do like fish, although usually it is in the fried form, but it is worth a shot! I'll let you know how it goes over with the rug rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment