Monday, June 15, 2009

Walmart rocks

Just returned from Walmart after spending $185. Hello! Hubby will probably choke me, but what does he know- the last time he went grocery shopping was probably when he was in college- we were together back then too so I am not really sure he has ever been grocery shopping. Anyway, I love Walmart because I can get all the things I would normally get at Target- flash drive, contact solution, new bike seat and groceries without having to put the kids in the car twice. The only problem is, since they built the local Super Walmart I haven't been to Target at all. I used to go there almost weekly. I can't decide if I am actually saving money- b/c Walmart groceries are definitely cheaper, or if I am spending more b/c I get into that Walmart and see all kinds of stuff I need, or kinda' need, or don't really need but it's for a good price. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment